Yahoo Fantasy Hockey 2019-20 End of Season
The NHL has made an official announcement that they will be canceling the remainder of the season.
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about your Yahoo Fantasy Hockey leagues and contests:
I am in a Yahoo Fantasy Hockey league - what’s going to happen?
All leagues will have the regular standings applied as final. Current matchups and all playoff matchups are discarded as they are not complete.
- If your league is head-to-head format, the last/incomplete matchup is discarded as it was not completed.
- Public and Pro league winners will be Winner league eligible next season.
- Fantasy Profile/History will reflect the final standings.
I am in a Hockey Pro League - will Yahoo issue refunds or payout winners?
- All Pro League users will soon be issued a refund into their Fantasy Wallet.
My Hockey league has a cash league contest - will Yahoo issue refunds or payout winners?
- All private leagues with a cash league contest will have the contest canceled.
- League members will soon be issued a refund in their Fantasy Wallet.
- Reach out to your league commissioner to address questions or concerns.
I am in a Daily Fantasy Contest/League - what will happen?
I am in a Daily Fantasy Contest/League - will Yahoo issue refunds or payout winners? DFS multi-round leagues (Yahoo Cups, free and paid leagues) will be handled on a sport by sport and league by league basis. If there are enough additional games this season (regular season or playoffs) to complete all the rounds left in your league, we will use these games to add rounds to existing leagues. Be sure to check your email for notification of when new rounds are available to set your lineups, and check out the updated league schedule on the league overview page.
If there are not enough games left this season to complete your league, the league will be canceled and your league entry fee will be refunded. All round payouts that have already been processed will remain.
Can I hide this season from my profile?
The season will appear as any other season. However, we are looking into adding an indicator for any seasons impacted by cancelation, lockout, etc.
Will this season affect my Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Level/Rating?
Incomplete matchups will be discarded. Your level and rating are final until next season. This level and rating already accounts for any completed regular season and playoff matchups.