Edit your account name and nickname in Yahoo
Update your names to change your identity throughout Yahoo. Depending on the product, your name or nickname is at the top of the page. It may be visible to other Yahoo users. For example, your nickname appears next to comments you make on Yahoo News.
- Sign in to Yahoo.
- Click your name at the top of the page.
- Click Account Info.
- Click Personal Info.
- Click and edit your name or nickname.
- Click Save.
- From an app or mobile browser, tap the Sidebar icon .
- If you're using the Yahoo Mail app, tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Account info.
- Tap Personal info.
- Tap and edit your name or nickname.
- Tap Save.
This feature is not available in all Yahoo apps. If it's available in your app, you may be asked to re-enter your password, phone passcode, or Touch ID.