Automatic email forwarding in Yahoo Mail
Automatic forwarding sends a copy of incoming messages from one account to another.
Turn on Mail Forwarding
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon | select Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click the primary Yahoo account.
- Go down and select Forward.
- Enter the forwarding address.
- Select Store and forward or Store and forward and mark as read.
- Click Verify.
- A verification email will be sent to that email address.
- Click Save.
Verify your forwarding address.
You must verify your account before forwarding will work.
- Access the email account you're forwarding to.
- Open the verification email we sent.
- Follow the email's instructions to verify your account.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.