Turn on automatic email forwarding in Yahoo Mail
Keep messages from multiple email accounts organized in 1 spot. Automatic forwarding will send a copy of incoming messages from one account to another.
Turn on Mail Forwarding
POP and Forwarding can't be on at the same time, so turning on 1 disables the other.
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon | select Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click the primary Yahoo account.
- Enter the forwarding address.
- Select Store and forward or Store and forward and mark as read.
- Click Verify.
- A verification email will be sent to that email address.
- Click Save.
Verify your forwarding address.
You must verify your account before forwarding will work.
- Access the email account you're forwarding to.
- Open the verification email we sent.
- Follow the email's instructions to verify your account.
Disable forwarding - Turn on POP to disable Mail Forwarding.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.