Sign in or out of Yahoo
You can sign in and out of your account from the top of any Yahoo page. How you sign in depends on whether you're using Account Key and which device you’re using.
- Click Sign in at the top of any Yahoo page.
- Enter your Yahoo ID or email address.
- Click Next.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign in.
Your Yahoo ID is your Yahoo email address without the "@yahoo.com" at the end. If you have an email address ending with @ymail.com, @rocketmail.com, or a non-Yahoo address, you'll need to enter the full email address.
- If you’ve activated Account Key or use a code to sign in, simply enter your username and approve the Account Key notification we send to your phone or enter in the code sent to your email address.
- If you’ve activated Account Key, but have it turned off, enter your Yahoo ID as normal. You can then either enter your password or click Try Yahoo Account Key and approve the notification we send to your phone.
Can’t find the notification? Learn more about signing in with Account Key.
- Good to go! If you have a valid Internet connection, and it’s not your last Yahoo Account Key signed-in device, you'll sign out immediately.
- You sure? If it's your last Yahoo Account Key signed-in device, you'll see a warning asking if you want to proceed. You won't be signed out until you click Continue.
- If you do continue, next time you sign in, you'll need to verify the phone number listed on your account.
- Try again. If you don't have an Internet connection, you'll see a message asking you to connect and try again.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.