Recover lost or deleted emails
If any of your Yahoo emails have gone missing in the last 7 days, we can try to restore them for you.
Important: before you request a restoration attempt
- Restorations aren't always successful, but we'll do all we can.
- We can only restore messages lost or deleted within the last 7 days.
- When you submit your request we'll roll your Yahoo Mail back to the requested restore point.
- If restoration is successful, messages you received after the restore point will be merged with the restored email messages.
- If you submit multiple requests, only the latest request will be processed.
- Restore requests can't be canceled. Make sure you really need the messages restored before you submit the request.
Submit your request
From a desktop or laptop computer, go to our Restore Request form and send us your request.
Could your emails be hidden? It's possible that your emails may still be in your account, only out of view. See our help article about finding missing emails in Yahoo Mail to learn more.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.