Yahoo Together will be discontinued
Yahoo Together will be discontinued on April 4, 2019. You can use the service until then. After April 4, you won’t be able to access your chats or use the app.
We know we have loyal fans who enjoy using Yahoo Together. As the communications landscape changes, we’re focusing on building tools that better fit consumer needs.
You can download your chat history to your computer or device.
- Go to the downloader request site.
- Select a verification method and enter the code you’re sent.
- Click Download.
- Enter your email address, then click OK.
- After some processing time, you’ll receive an email with a URL to copy and paste into your browser.
- Sign in, select a verification method, and enter the code you’re sent.
- Click Download file.
- Click Save File.
- Go to your Downloads folder to view the file.
If you don't download your chat history before April 4, 2019, it will be deleted and can't be recovered.
After April 4, 2019, you won’t be able to access or sign in to Yahoo Together. We recommend that you delete the app after you’ve downloaded your chat history and anything else you’d like to save.
No, your Yahoo ID will continue to work for other Yahoo products, like Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Sports, etc.