Connect or disconnect a cloud storage service to Yahoo Mail for Android
Cloud-based storage services (like Dropbox or Google Drive) let you save files and images privately online, so you can access them from any device. Connect a service to the Yahoo Mail app and you can attach any of your online files or images to outgoing emails.
Connect a cloud storage service
- From the Mail app, tap the Compose icon .
- Tap the Quick Attach icon .
- Tap the Cloud Storage icon .
- Tap your cloud storage service of choice.
- Sign in with that service’s login ID and password.
- Tap Allow to grant Yahoo Mail access to your files.
Disconnect a cloud storage service
- Open the Yahoo Mail app.
- Tap the Menu icon .
- Scroll down, then tap Settings .
- Tap Cloud storage.
- Slide the slider to the left for any service you want to disconnect.