Update your Yahoo Account recovery information
The information in your account does more than just identify you; it helps you get back in to your account if you’re ever locked out. Here’s how to update your information if it ever changes.
Note: While these steps can be completed using most smartphone and tablet devices, always make changes to your account information using a desktop or laptop computer.
- Sign in to your Account Info page.
- Information you can change includes:
- Personal info - Edit your name, address, phone number, alternate email addresses, or primary email address.
- Account security info - Change your password, phone numbers, email address, or enable two-step verification.
- Recent activity - Manage your app and website connections and view the locations that your account has recently been accessed from.
- Preferences - Change your favorite locations, current location or address, and content preferences for personalized news or social media.
- Subscriptions from Yahoo - Control which newsletters, special offers, and marketing you receive.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.