Invite and approve members in Yahoo Groups
If you're looking to expand the membership in your group, owners and moderators can send up to 100 total invites every 24 hours and approve new members and their submissions. You can see your existing member list by clicking Management | Manage Members.
The 100 total invites you can send in a 24-hour period is cumulative across all of your groups. If you're a moderator and don't have the ability to invite new members, contact your group's owner to request access.
- On your group's main page, click Management | select Manage Invitations.
- Enter email addresses of the people you'd like to invite, separated by commas.
- Optionally, select Add only to mailing list for users that have no web access.
- Click Invite.
If you're a moderator in a group where new members are subject to approval, you can review new requests by clicking Management and selecting Pending Approvals from your group's main page.
- Click Members.
- Click any pending request to review it.
- Click either the Approve icon ✔ or the Reject icon X to make your ruling.