Update your Yahoo Account picture
Personalize your Yahoo Account by adding or updating a picture. The image can be changed from a desktop computer and most mobile apps.
Add or update a picture
- Sign in to your Yahoo Account info.
- From "Personal info," click the camera image.
- Choose the photo you'd like and click Open.
- Edit the photo by cropping or rotating it.
- Click Crop and save to select your Account image.
- From an app or mobile browser, tap the Sidebar icon .
- Click Account info.
- If using the Yahoo Mail app, tap Manage Accounts to see this option.
- Click the camera image above your name.
- Choose a photo from your library or take a new one.
- Crop the photo, if necessary.
- Click Choose to select your Account image.
Don't see the Account info option> - This feature is not available in all Yahoo apps, but it will be soon.
Image file size: 5MB (maximum)
File format: .jpg, .png, .jpeg
Image resolution size:192x192 (minimum)