Getting started with the Yahoo Finance app for iOS
Get financial news and real-time data on your iPhone or iPad. View the information that matters to you in lists that you organize. Search for quotes and make trades by linking to your brokerage accounts.
Research financial info for symbols
- Tap the Home tab icon.
- Enter a ticker symbol or its name in the Quote lookup box.
- Tap the symbol you want to view.
- Look up a symbol (steps above).
- Tap the symbol's chart.
- Tap the Compare icon on the chart.
- Search for and select a symbol you'd like to compare and tap it.
- Repeat to add another symbol.
- Tap x for a symbol to remove it from the chart.
View and manage your lists and symbols
- View your lists and symbol info.
- Create rename, reorder, or delete lists.
- Add, remove, and reorder symbols in your watchlists.
Link and trade holdings in your brokerage accounts
Make in-app trades in Yahoo Finance after you link a brokerage account. Your holdings in a linked account are in a list on the Home tab.
Keep current on important financial news and trends
- Check the News tab for the top financial news headlines.
- The Explore tab has featured lists compiled by Yahoo Finance.
- The Markets tab tracks performance of the global indices and their significant changes.