Address email with the To, CC, or BCC fields
Reach out to those that matter, while keeping others in the loop. Decide who you want to include, so the right person get the message every time.
Address email using To, CC, or BCC. Show hidden fields by clicking CC/BCC.
- To - Required field, used for main contact.
- CC - Other contacts visible to everyone.
- BCC - Other contacts not visible to anyone.
Add contacts to an address field
Auto-complete allows you to quickly add recent contacts by typing their names in the address fields. Use your address book to search for or add multiple contacts at once:
- Click the To, CC, or BCC link to open the "Choose contacts" window.
- Select one or more contacts.
- Click Done to include them.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.