Create and manage folders in Yahoo Mail
Never wonder where important emails are again. Creating and managing folders can help keep everything in its place.
Create a folder
- On the left, mouse over “Folders” | click the New Folder icon .
- Enter the name of your folder.
- Press Enter.
Right-click (control-click on Mac) any folder you’ve created to perform more folder actions.
- Create subfolder - Group folders under other folders.
- Rename folder - Change the name of a folder.
- Move folder - Rearrange your folders’ order.
- Delete folder - Remove any empty folders.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.