Sign in to Yahoo Messenger 11.5
Once you download Yahoo Messenger, you'll be able to start chatting with your friends and contacts -- but you'll need to sign in with your Yahoo ID first.
Open Yahoo Messenger
There's more than one way to open the Yahoo Messenger application on your computer -- Here are the 3 most common:
- Click the Yahoo Messenger icon on your desktop.
- On Windows - Select the Windows Start button | Programs | Yahoo Messenger.
- On Mac - In the Dock, click the Yahoo Messenger icon.
Once the application opens, just enter your Yahoo ID and password to sign in.
- Enter your Yahoo ID. If your Yahoo Mail address is email@example.com, then skylark9998 is your Yahoo ID
- Enter your Yahoo password.
- Click Sign In.
Save time! Avoid entering your password every time selecting one of the shortcuts on the Sign-In screen.
- Remember my ID & password - Saves the Yahoo ID and password you entered the last time you signed in, so all you'll need to do is click Sign in.
- Sign in automatically - Signs you in automatically when you start your computer.
- Important! For your security, don't use these options unless you're the only person with access to your computer.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.