Overview of the Yahoo Games homepage
Yahoo Games has been updated with some great new features and functionality! Looking for a new game? Click on your favorite genre from the left of the page to browse through games and read more info about them. Do you play certain games frequently? You'll find all your recently played games under the 'My Games' module.
If you don't see a game you want to play, try typing the title or part of the title in the search box, and then click on the 'Search Games' button.
- My Games - When you've played a game, it will appear in the 'My Games' section on the right side of the page. This is similar to the 'Recently Played' section in the old version of Yahoo Games.
- My Genre - Sort games according to the most popular genres, like Puzzle, Arcade & Action, or Mobile by clicking on the category names.
- News & Features - The "News & Features" link takes you to the Yahoo Games news blog, where you can find the most up-to-date stories about gaming, as well as slide shows, videos, and more.
The right module lists some of our most popular games in two categories. However, the other games in those categories are still in our library and can found by doing a search.
Essential info for each game can be found here. Mouse over the small images to enlarge them. Click on the large image or the game title to go to the game page.
- If you have more questions about Yahoo Games, you're welcome to visit the Yahoo help community forums.
- Please place questions in the 'Questions and Answers' subforum.
- Go to the "Known Issues and FAQ" subforum to read our latest announcements.
- We'd love to hear your feedback and will take it into consideration when making any layout refinements in the future.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.