Switch between basic and full-featured Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail offers two versions - basic and full-featured. Here's how to switch between them.
Switching to full-featured Yahoo Mail
If you're using the "Basic" version of Yahoo Mail:
- Click Switch to the newest Yahoo Mail in the upper-right corner.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Restart your Web browser.
- Return to Yahoo Mail.
Switching to basic mail
In the "Full-featured" version of Yahoo Mail:
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon | select Settings.
- If you're using a screenreader, you'll want to select the Settings menu icon in the top right corner, then click Settings from the drop-down list.
- Click Viewing email on the left.
- Next to "Mail version," select Basic.
- Click Save.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.