Take a screenshot
Need to create an image capture of your computer's screen to show what it looks like? Learn how!
- Press the Print Screen key.
- Open Microsoft Paint.
- Click the Windows Start button | All Programs | Accessories | Paint.
- Press Ctrl + V.
Note: If an "image in the clipboard is larger than the bitmap" prompt appears, click Yes.
- Press Ctrl + S.
- A "Save As" window appears
- Enter a desciption of the image in the "File Name" field.
- Click Save.
- The file will be saved to your chosen folder.
In Mac OS X
- Press Command + Shift + 3.
- A new file named "Untitled.png" will be created on your desktop.
If you need help attaching your screenshot to an email, see our help article about attaching files using Yahoo Mail.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.