Make Yahoo Mail Firefox's default email service
You can set Yahoo Mail as the default email service in the Firefox browser.
Making Yahoo Mail the default in Firefox
Verified through Firefox version 22.
- On Windows: In Firefox, click the Tools | Options.
- If you don't see "Tools," you may need to press F11.
- On Mac: In Firefox, click the Firefox menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Under the Content Type column, scroll to mailto.
- Under the "Action" column, click the option next to "mailto."
- A drop-down menu appears.
- Select Use Yahoo Mail.
- Click OK.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.