Locate the Yahoo Messenger log files
Assuming that you installed Yahoo Messenger in the default location, to navigate to the folder containing your log files:
- Click My Computer.
- Double-click Local Disk (C:).
- Double-click Program Files.
- Double-click Yahoo.
- Double-click Messenger.
- Double-click Logs.
You should now see the requested log files, although they may appear without extensions (.log) if your computer is set to hide extensions. To show extensions to ensure you have the proper files:
- Click on Tools, then click Folder Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Uncheck Hide extensions for known file types.
- Click Apply, then click OK.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.