Signing In to AT&T Yahoo! With Internet Explorer
To use the AT&T Yahoo! Sidebar and to customize
the AT&T Yahoo! Toolbar and AT&T Yahoo! Pop-Up Blocker, you must sign
in to AT&T Yahoo!. When you sign in,
these additional features are available:
- Live and personalized content available in the Sidebar
- Customized view of the Toolbar that best fits your needs
- Customized settings for the Pop-Up Blocker
Launch Internet Explorer.
Click the Sign in button on the AT&T Yahoo! Toolbar.
The AT&T Yahoo! Toolbar sign-in form
Enter your Member ID and password, check the
box if you want your computer to remember your sign-in
information, and then click the Sign In button.
You are signed in to AT&T Yahoo!Your AT&T Yahoo! Home Page appears,
and the AT&T Yahoo! Toolbar is updated
with any customizations you have configured. If the AT&T Yahoo! Sidebar is visible,
it displays your selected content.
Tip: If a web page you
visit changes your home page, select Internet Options on
the Tools menu, and click the Use Default button
in the Home page section; then click the OK button.
After you sign in, you can use and customize your AT&T Yahoo! Toolbar, AT&T Yahoo! Sidebar, and AT&T Yahoo! Pop-Up Blocker.
Words to Know
- Sidebar: a customizable area in the AT&T Yahoo! Browser or Internet Explorer where you can display information or applications that you
use often, such as AT&T Yahoo! Mail, AT&T Yahoo! Messenger, and AT&T Yahoo! Photos.
- Sign in: enter your Member ID and password to identify yourself to the network and to gain access to your personal information.
Toolbar: a row of buttons across the top of the browser window that you can click to perform various tasks.