Cancel my Yahoo Small Business plan
To cancel a Yahoo Small Business plan:
- Visit the Business Control Panel in your account.
The Business Control Panel can be accessed from most screens in a Yahoo Small Business Account by:
- Clicking the Manage My Services button located near the upper right of the screen.
Manage My Services Button
- Selecting "Business Control Panel" from the pull-down menu.
Manage My Services Pull-Down Menu
Business Control Panel Cancel Plan Link
After canceling, you will no longer be able to access web site files, emails, control panels, and any other tools provided with your plan.
We strongly recommend saving copies of all of your files, including web pages, emails, and catalog, to your own computer before canceling.
If your plan includes domain registration, your domain name belongs to you until your registration expires, even if you cancel your plan. If you intend to transfer your domain name to another registrar, we strongly recommend transferring your domain before you cancel. Learn more about what happens to your domain after you cancel.
Please note that when you cancel a service which includes Business Email:
- All business email addresses associated with the plan will be deleted.
- Any email stored in business mailboxes on Yahoo servers will be permanently deleted.
- Any mail sent to an email address associated with the domain will be returned to the sender.
- Be sure to notify your email users if you intend to cancel, as they will lose their business email addresses and associated mailboxes (though they will not lose their Yahoo IDs).