How do I find my Google Analytics tracking code?
To use your existing Google Analytics account with Site Solution, you'll need to enter your web property ID (also known as your UA number), which is part of your Google Analytics tracking code.
To find your Google Analytics tracking code:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- On the Overview page, choose the profile of the account you want to use to track your site.
- In the Actions column, click the "Edit" link.
- You'll see the Profile Settings page. In the upper-right corner, click "Check Status".
- In the Tracking Status Information box, look for value labeled Web Property ID, which looks like this: UA-XXXXX-YY. This is the code you'll need to enable tracking in your Site Solution web site.
For help configuring or troubleshooting your Google Analytics account, please visit Google Analytics help.