How do I create subdirectories?
To create a new subdirectory:
- Open your File Manager by clicking the "File Manager" link on the Create & Update, Manage, or Index tabs of your Web Hosting Control Panel.
- Navigate to the folder (subdirectory) in which you want to create the new subdirectory. For example, if you want to create a new subdirectory in a folder called "sample_folder", click "sample_folder" to open that subdirectory.
File Manager: Subdirectory
- Click the "Create Subdirectory" link near the top-right corner of the File Manager.
File Manager: Create Subdirectory Link
- Enter a name for the new subdirectory in the "Subdirectory Name:" text box, then click the Create Subdirectory button.
File Manager: Subdirectory Name Field
- You will return to your File Manager, where you'll see a confirmation that you have successfully created your new subdirectory.
File Manager: New Subdirectory Confirmation