How do I remove or change a picture on my PageWizards page?
To delete or change images on your page, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Web Hosting plan.
- On the Create & Update tab, click the "Yahoo Wizards" link, then choose "PageWizards." (You can also head straight to your Index tab and click the "PageWizards" link under "Create & Update.")
- Select the template of the page you would like to edit.
- Use the pull-down menu to select the page you would like to edit and click the "Next" button.
- When you get to the image upload/replacement step, you will have the following options:
- Use a picture that you already uploaded in your File Manager. You'll see a pull-down menu indicating all the JPEG (.jpg) and GIF (.gif) files in your File Manager. Select the image you want to use.
- Upload a new picture. You can upload an image from your computer, a CD, or a disk.
- Use the default template image. You can choose to use the image that appears in the template.
- Do not use a picture.
- Choose an option and follow the remaining instructions to save your changes.