How do I unlink an external service from my Marketing Dashboard account?
- Your Google Analytics data, so that it may be used for your Site Traffic overview on the Overview page of your Dashboard, and for the site traffic data shown on your Site Traffic page.
- Your Constant Contact email marketing campaign data, so that it may be used for your Email Campaigns overview on the Overview page of your Dashboard, and for the email campaigns data shown on your Email Campaigns page.
- Your OrangeSoda managed SEO and/or managed PPC campaign data, so that it may be used for your Managed SEO & PPC overview on the Overview page of your Dashboard, for the managed SEO data shown on your Managed SEO page, and for the managed PPC marketing campaign data shown on your Managed PPC page.
Information about how to unlink these services from your Dashboard is below.
Should you wish to unlink your Google Analytics data from your Dashboard, you must do the following.First, cancel use of your Google Analytics data for your Marketing Dashboard:
- Click the "Manage" link to go to the Marketing Dashboard Services page.
- Scroll down to the Site Traffic section.
- Click the "Cancel" link.
- Go to Google and sign in to your Google account.
- Once signed in, go to your Google account settings page.
- Under the Personal Settings section, click the "Authorizing applications & sites" link.
- You will see a list of sites you have granted access to your Google account to. In this list, look for the following: smallbusiness.yahoo.com — Google Analytics.
- Click the "Revoke Access" link that is located beside this. You will see a confirmation message at the top of the page indicating that you have successfully revoked access to Google Analytics.
Constant ContactShould you wish to unlink your Constant Contact email marketing campaign data from your Dashboard, you may revoke access to this data by doing the following:
- On your Marketing Dashboard, click the "Manage" link located near the top-right of the page.
- On the Marketing Dashboard Services page, scroll down to the Email Campaigns section.
- Click the "Deactivate" link. A pop-up window showing important cancel information will be displayed.
- Agree to cancel Marketing Dashboard access to your email marketing campaign data by clicking the "Yes" button that follows the question, "Do you wish to cancel?"
Your campaign data will no longer be shown on your Marketing Dashboard, but at this stage, you may re-activate your campaign data from the Manage Services page. If you wish to fully revoke access to your Constant Contact account, after performing steps 1-4 above, you must also call Constant Contact at 866-289-2101, select option 1, provide your Yahoo ID, and request that access by the Yahoo Marketing Dashboard be removed.
Should you wish to unlink your OrangeSoda managed SEO and managed PPC data from your Marketing Dashboard, you must cancel your account with OrangeSoda, the provider of these services. After your cancel your services with OrangeSoda, Yahoo will receive this cancel information from OrangeSoda and will no longer receive your managed SEO and managed PPC campaign data. Please note that it may take several business days for the cancellation to be processed and for your OrangeSoda data to be removed from your Marketing Dashboard.