How do I set up my email address?
To set up your Yahoo Domains email address:
- Visit your Business Control Panel. (If you have not yet signed in with your Yahoo ID and password, you'll be prompted to do so here.)
- Click the "Domain Control Panel" link associated with your domain.
- Click "Set Up Email Address."
- In the "Email sent to:" field, enter an email address (such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
- To save your changes, click the "OK" button.
- Click the "Cancel" button to return to the Domain Control Panel.
You can edit this email address anytime by returning to the "Set Up Email Address" task and entering a new name. Note that when you change your email address, mail sent to the original address will be returned to sender (unless you have activated your catch-all feature).