How do I print my contacts?
To print your contacts or a contact list:
- Sign in to your Business Email account.
- Click the Contacts tab.
Business Email Contacts Tab
- Click the "Actions" link.
Contacts: Actions Link
- Click "Print All" from the "Actions" pull-down menu.
Actions Menu: Print All
- In the "Print" section of the "Printing Preferences" screen, select either "Your entire Address Book" to print all contacts or select "Category" and then select the desired contact list to print from the pull-down menu.
Business Email Contacts Printing Preferences with Category Pull-Down
- In the "Layout" section of the "Printing Preferences" screen, select the desired printing option: "Detailed view", "Basic view", or formatting for Avery mailing address labels.
Business Email Contacts Printing Preferences Layout Selections
- Click the Display for Printing button.
Business Email Contacts Printing Preferences Display for Printing Button
- The Printing Preference Layouts "Detailed view" and "Basic view" will display in a print ready format in your web browser and can be printed using the browser's print function; usually clicking a printer icon or selecting "Print" from the browser's "File" menu. Formatting for Avery mailing address labels will open as a pdf file in Adobe Acrobat Reader and can be printed by clicking the web Adobe Reader printer icon or selecting "Print" from the "File" menu.