Using search preferences
Configuring your Yahoo Search preferences
- Visit Yahoo Search.
- Click More | Preferences.
- Your preferences will be displayed.
- Click Edit to customize your preferences for each option:
- SafeSearch: Filters explicit, adult-oriented content out of your search results.
- SearchScan: Protects your computer from viruses and malicious attacks by alerting you to websites that may be potentially harmful.
- Languages: Limits your search to certain languages.
- Display and Layout: Select how results open in your web browser and change the number of results per page.
- Click Finished.