Find your league's position and scoring settings
See the scoring and roster configurations of your league
- Within your league, select the League tab.
- Select Scoring & Settings.
- The "Roster Positions" section displays the starting roster configuration, as well as any bench or DL/IR positions, selected by the commissioner.
- Each scoring category in your league is also displayed, as well as the point value (in points-based leagues) assigned by the commissioner.
- Bench "BN" positions do not count in fantasy scoring, and may be occupied by players from any position.
- All public leagues (including Pro Leagues) use the same default scoring and roster configurations.
- For Hockey, Basketball, and Baseball, point scoring is for "head-to-head - points" or "points only" leagues and not for "head-to-head" or "head-to-head - one win" leagues.
- Head-to-head leagues will not to see points settings. They will only see stat categories.
- In head-to-head leagues, you get a single win for things like most goals, assists, power plays, etc.