Link and unlink your Yahoo account with Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
Linking to a Twitter or Facebook account
- Sign in to Yahoo Profile.
- Select the Settings icon .
- Select Connected Accounts.
- Select the icon for the social networking site you want to link.
- Enter your login credentials and/or authorize access as needed.
- Once your account is linked, the toggle will slide to the right, indicating the account is connected.
Unlinking a Twitter or Facebook account
- Follow steps 1-3 above.
- Select the icon for the social networking site you want to unlink.
- The toggle will slide to the left, indicating the account is no longer connected.
Note: To unlink other connected accounts, see How do I manage external application and website connections?