Password still doesn't work on a mobile device
Important: Before performing the following steps, make sure you've tried our troubleshooting steps for mobile password issues.
Detecting and fixing potential security settings conflicts
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account from a desktop computer.
- Move your cursor over the Menu icon , then select Account Info.
- For your account's security, you'll need to enter your password again.
- Click Sign In.
- Under "Sign-In and Security," click Manage Apps and Website Connections.
- You'll see websites, applications, and mobile devices that you've authorized to access your Yahoo account.
- Click Remove next to any entries listed for Yahoo for your mobile device.
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on your mobile device, which should fix the problem.