Importing events using iCalendar into Yahoo Calendar
Learn about importing calendar events using the iCalendar (or "iCal") ICS file format.
About importing calendar events:
- Imported calendar events can be added to an existing calendar or a new calendar.
- To import calendar events, you will need an exported file from Yahoo Calendar or another calendar program in the iCalendar (ICS) file format that you have saved to your computer.
- Once you have the exported file, you can then import the file into Yahoo Calendar.
To import an iCalendar (ICS) file into Yahoo Calendar:
- Go to Yahoo Mail and select the Calendar tab.
- If the left panel is hidden, click the arrow icon () in the left margin.
- Click Calendars in the left column.
- Your calendars will display.
- Move your cursor over the calendar that you want to import the events to.
- A down arrow displays at the right.
- Select Import.
- The Import Calendar or To Do List window opens.
- Click Browse.
- A system navigation window opens.
- Navigate to the ICS file location on your computer.
- Select the file and click Open.
- Click Import.