Google Chrome doesn't save my password
- Check the "Clear Browser Data" settings for Google Chrome
- Select on the Menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Under Tools, select Clear Browser Data.
- Uncheck Clear Saved Passwords and Clear Form Data or Clear saved Autofill form data.
- Click Save or Clear browsing Data.
- Verify if you've chosen to "Never remember your password for this site"
- Select the Menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Select Show Advanced Settings...
- Under "Password and forms," select Manage Saved Passwords.
- In the "Passwords" dialog box, scroll down to the Never saved section at the bottom.
- Select a site and click the x that appears at the end of the row to remove it from the list.
- Make sure that you're on a legitimate Yahoo sign-in page by looking for the Sign-in Seal.