Sign in to Yahoo Messenger 11.5
Open Yahoo Messenger
There's more than one way to open the Yahoo Messenger application on your computer -- Here are the 3 most common:
- Click the Yahoo Messenger icon on your desktop.
- On Windows - Select the Windows Start button | Programs | Yahoo Messenger.
- On Mac - In the Dock, click the Yahoo Messenger icon.
Once the application opens, just enter your Yahoo ID and password to sign in.
- Enter your Yahoo ID. If your Yahoo Mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, then skylark9998 is your Yahoo ID
- Enter your Yahoo password.
- Click Sign In.
Save time! Avoid entering your password every time selecting one of the shortcuts on the Sign-In screen.
- Remember my ID & password - Saves the Yahoo ID and password you entered the last time you signed in, so all you'll need to do is click Sign in.
- Sign in automatically - Signs you in automatically when you start your computer.
- Important! For your security, don't use these options unless you're the only person with access to your computer.