Mozilla Firefox doesn't save my password
- Check that you aren't clearing your browser history
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under Firefox will, ensure the Remember history checkbox is selected.
- Click Ok.
- Double-check your Autofill settings
- On the Tools menu, select Options.
- Click Security.
- Under Passwords, ensure the Remember Passwords for Sites checkbox is selected.
- Click OK.
- Make sure that you're on a legitimate Yahoo sign-in page by looking for the Sign-in Seal.
Note: If Autofill is enabled, you can click the Exceptions button to see if Yahoo is on the blocked site list.