Yahoo Search results page
- Near the search box – Displays the following:
- The search term you've entered.
- The Search button to start your search.
- The Yahoo Sign In link to login to your Yahoo account.
- A Yahoo Mail link. This will take you to the Yahoo sign-in page for Yahoo Mail.
- Click on the More dropdown and choose from the pull-down menu the following choices:
- Directly under the Search Box is displayed the results on the search term you entered.
- Search categories: The default link is Web. The segment links will change depending on your search query.
- Click More to see all the search result page segments.
- Trending Now: The search query you entered, or the selection you made from the Trending Now section on the front page, displays this section. The Trending Now links are a collection of current articles from across the web that users are viewing the most.
- Filters: The following filter types are displayed depending on your search query and the associated search results page:
- Anytime: Filter by Time (Blogs)
- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Months
- Web Results are generated from the billions of web pages discovered, crawled, and indexed by Yahoo Search.
- If the results aren't what you are looking for, please try some of our Yahoo Search Tips.
- Your Yahoo Safe Search settings will affect the results displayed.
- These results are advertisements and can be found at the top, bottom, and right side of the search results page depending on your search query.
- The advertisers ask to have their ad appear when you enter specific words in the Search box.
At the very bottom of the page, you'll find some helpful search alternatives.