Can't sign in to earlier version of Messenger 11.5
- On May 31, 2012, a Messenger 11.5 build version was released containing an update for resolving many sign-in issues.
- If you have an older version of Messenger 11.5, we recommend upgrading to a newer version of Messenger 11.5 which should resolve many sign-in issues experienced with older build versions.
- Upgrade now: Download the latest version of Yahoo Messenger.
- For more information, see our help article about how to install or upgrade Yahoo Messenger.
- Troubleshooting: If upgrading to the latest version of Messenger hasn't fixed this issue, see our help article about troubleshooting Messenger sign-in issues.
- Try Messenger in Mail: Go to Yahoo Mail and use Messenger in Mail to keep in touch with your contacts.
- For more information, see our help article about using Messenger in Mail.