Sort messages in Yahoo Mail
You can sort your emails from the "View" menu. You'll have different options available, depending on whether the Conversations feature is enabled or disabled.
- Date - Newest emails appear on top.
- Click again to reverse sort order.
- Unread - Unread email appears on top.
- Attachments - Emails with attachments appear on top.
- Starred - Emails marked with a star appear on top.
In addition to the sort options above, you also have:
- Sender - Sorts by the sender alphabetically.
- Subject - Sorts by the subject line alphabetically.