The Volume Export Download Center lets you download and manage the larger reports (e.g., those containing 50,000 rows or more of data) that the system cannot deliver by email due to the large size. These reports are made available through the reporting interface. The Download Status indicates if exporting a volume report is in progress, successfully completed and completed with error.
- Go to Settings > Volume Export Download Center > Download Volume Export Reports. This displays the Volume Export Download Center screen.
- If you scheduled private Volume Exports, you can choose to share them by checking off the Shared check box. This will immediately move the selected Volume Export to the list of Shared Downloads.
- To download a Volume Export, click on the download icon next to each successfully completed Volume Export.
- To delete a Volume Export, click on the checkbox next to it, then choose Delete.
- To delete all the entries, use the checkbox on the report header row, then choose Delete.