The report toolbar appears when you have selected a report. The report toolbar contains:
- The name of the report and the project to which it belongs
- The selected reporting period
For some reports, you might also see:
- Bookmark Report - bookmark the current report for future use, and organize your bookmarks into a folder for easier view.
- Customize Report - choose the most important metrics for your business and design your own reports employing these metrics.
- Add to Dashboard - add the current report to your dashboard.
- Buttons to export the current report to HTML, Excel, CSV, and PDF.
- The quick save button save the current report in the Saved Reports block directly under the main reports menu.
- The print button prints the current report.
Directly below the Report Toolbar, the description for the current report is displayed. Click on Edit Note to add notes of your own that might be helpful for other colleagues at your company.