Some common reasons for rejected offers include:
- Insufficient data in the required fields. For example, the "name" field contains no data.
- Nonstandard characters. Your feed can only contain characters found on a standard keyboard.
- Misspelled word(s).
- Incorrect number format. For example, the "price" field must contain two decimal places, i.e., 8.99.
- http:// prefix is missing from offer-url.
- Uploaded offers appear to violate the Yahoo! Travel Advertiser Guidelines.
There may be additional reasons why your offers were rejected. Please check your "Rejected Offers Report" for more details.