To participate in Travel Submit you must:
- Have a valid travel offer to publicize. You must accurately disclose all details of your offers, including accurate prices, dates, times, locations, or other information necessary to determine the contents of the offer. Additionally, your offers and deals must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Sign up for a Yahoo! ID. To manage your Travel Submit account, you are required to have a Yahoo! ID. There is no charge for a Yahoo! ID and you can create one when you sign up for your account.
- Agree to the Travel Submit Terms of Service.
- Submit an offer feed. Review the Feed Specifications and follow the Yahoo! Travel Advertiser Guidelines to create and submit a feed for your offers in each category. Upload your feed(s) using our easy web-based tool or via FTP. Some fields, such as offer description, location, and price, are required; other fields are optional. However, providing complete information can improve your position and visibility in Yahoo! Travel. You may start to compile your feed(s) before you sign-up by looking at the Feed Specifications and Advertiser Guidelines now. Once you set up an account you can submit your feed(s).
- Provide product descriptions in English and pricing in U.S. dollars.
- Fund your account. You must deposit funds into your account using a credit card for your offers to appear on Yahoo! Travel.
Note: Travel Submit works best using Internet Explorer 5.0 and above.