Product Submit is a service that helps you to promote your products in Yahoo! Shopping and in highly relevant areas across Yahoo! and the Web. Your detailed product descriptions, submitted in a feed, are matched to consumer's searches in Yahoo! Shopping-in both product search and on comparison Product pages. You pay only when a shopper actually clicks on the listing that takes them to your site.
To participate in Product Submit, you must:
Click here to learn more about bidding.
- Sell fixed-price products online—You must be able to sell and ship fixed-price products to the United States.
- Sign up for a Yahoo! ID— To manage your Product Submit account, you’re required to have a Yahoo! ID. There is no charge for a Yahoo! ID, and you can create one when you sign up for your account.
- Agree to the Product Submit Terms of Service
- Fund your account using your credit card.
- Submit a product feed or publish your catalog— Follow the product feed specifications to create and submit detailed listings for your products. Use FTP or our easy Web-based tool to upload your listings as a text file. Some fields, such as product name and price, are required; other fields are optional. However, providing complete information can improve your position and visibility in Yahoo! Shopping. If you’re a Yahoo! Store or Merchant Solutions customer, all you need to do is publish your catalog after signing up to include your products in Yahoo! Shopping
- Provide product descriptions in English and pricing in U.S. dollars.
- Set bids for each category in which your products get categorized.