- On the Ads tab, mouse over the ad template you’d like to use.
- Click Customize. A pop up window appears to allow you to make changes to your ad.
- To upload your logo, select Logo from the top menu bar. Click the Upload Logo button to select the logo from your computer. You can also click Hide this Image to remove logos from your ad.
Note: You can customize as many ads as you like for each campaign, and you can make changes to your ads at any time – even after the ads are running.
- To edit the text in your ad, select Text from the top menu bar. You can change the color of or edit each section of text.
- To upload an image to your ad, select Images from the top menu bar. Click the Replace button to select the image from your computer. The system will resize the image you upload to best fit the ad specifications.
- To change the color of your ad background, select Background from the top menu bar. You can select a color from the palette or enter a web color code.
- Click Replay Ad to preview your ad with the changes you’ve made. You will also have a change to see it preview after you move to the next screen.
- Click Next to apply the changes.