For groups that chose to continue through the playoffs (this includes Public groups), the teams you can pick will reset once at the beginning of the playoffs. That means that you will again be able to pick each NFL team just once throughout the playoffs.
Bring your best strategy to the game because it'll take some serious planning to leave the Super Bowl winner available to the end.
To see if your group is setup to continue through the playoffs:
- Sign in to Survival Football.
- Click on your group name (not your pick set name). This will take you to your group home page.
- Click on the MY PICKS & GROUPS tab.
- Click on the Settings sub-tab.
- At the bottom of the list it will say Yes or No to the right of Playoffs.
Note: If your league is set to No, you can ask the commissioner to change the group setting, or you can easily create another group that does pick through the playoffs to continue your season.