You can change your business name and contact information in Yahoo! Site Solution anytime in the Contact Settings.
To update your contact information:
- Click the "Site Settings" link in your Site Solution toolbar.
YSS Site Settings Link
- Click the "Contact information, business name, and display settings" link.
YSS Site Settings Contact Info Link
- The Contact Settings dialog box will open. Click on a menu or text field to modify the information.
Hint: Here you can also choose to show or hide contact details and activate a map for your contact page.
YSS Contact Settings Dialog Box
- If you'd like to show customers where to find you on Twitter or Facebook, click the Social Badges tab.
- Click in the first field to modify or remove the introductory text (this optional text will appear before your social badges).
- Enter your Twitter and/or Facebook account names in the fields provided and select the corresponding checkboxes to ensure those items will be displayed on your site.
YSS Social Badges Dialog Box
- Click the Update button to save your changes.
Depending on your site design and the details you have chosen to display on your site, you'll see your changes reflected in your map, and at the top or bottom of each page. Learn how to show or hide your contact information.
Note: Your Yahoo! Site Solution contact information is independent of your Yahoo! account information. To update your Yahoo! account, visit your Yahoo! Account Info page. Learn more.