You can display a form or hide an existing form on any page that supports forms, including your site's default contact page.
To display a form:
- Visit your form page by clicking its name in your site menu (navigation bar).
- If your page supports a form and doesn't yet include one, you can click the Add a Form button to add a form to the page.
YSS Add a Form Button
- The Form Settings dialog box will open. Click the checkbox next to "Display a form on this page" to select it.
YSS Display Form Checkbox
- If you have not yet entered an email address for your business, enter it now in the "Email address" field. Submissions to your form will be sent to this address (which will also be included in your site contact information).
- From the Form Topic pull-down menu, choose the option that best matches the purpose of your form. If you plan to use your form simply to gather customer contact information, for example, choose "Customer contact".
YSS Form Topic Pull-Down
- In the next field, write a short description of your form. If this is your primary contact form, for example, you might type "Main contact form".
- Click the Update button to save your changes and add your form.
To hide an existing form:
- Visit the page on which your form appears by clicking its name in your site menu (navigation bar).
- Click the "Page Settings" link in your Site Solution toolbar.
YSS Page Settings Link
- In the Page Settings dialog box, click the "Edit form settings" link.
YSS Page Settings: Edit Form Settings Link
- In the Form Settings dialog box, click the checkbox next to "Display a form on this page" to deselect it.
YSS Display Form Checkbox (Unchecked)
- Click the Update button to save your changes and hide your form.
Remember to publish your site by clicking the Publish button to make your changes available on the web.
YSS Publish Button