To upload files to your File Manager with Easy Upload:
- Open Easy Upload by clicking the "Easy Upload" link on the Create & Update or Index tabs of your Web Hosting Control Panel. (You can also access Easy Upload by clicking the "File Manager" link on the Create & Update, Manage, or Index tabs of your Web Hosting Control Panel, then selecting the "Upload Files" link in the upper-right corner of the File Manager.)
- Click the first "Browse..." button to locate a file on your computer's hard drive. (Use the "Choose file" dialog to browse for and select a file.)
- Repeat step 2 for each file you'd like to upload. If you want to upload more than five files, change the value of the "Number of Files to Upload:" menu and click the corresponding "Display" button. The total size of the files may not exceed 5MB.
- If you'd like Easy Upload to automatically convert all of your file names into lowercase (recommended), select the corresponding checkbox near the bottom of the page.
- If you'd like Easy Upload to convert all instances of the .htm extension in your files to .html, select that corresponding checkbox.
- When you're ready to upload your files, choose the "Upload Files" button.
On the following page, you should see a confirmation that your file(s) have been uploaded successfully.
Note: Before uploading your files, make sure your file names do not contain any special characters, symbols, or spaces. Including these elements in your file names can cause your upload to fail.