You can add Adobe Flash files to your site in a couple of ways.
The easiest way to incorporate Flash is to create a link to your Flash file. Your visitors then click the link to open the animation.
Learn how to link to a file.
To embed an animation in a page, you'll use an iframe to display the Flash animation within your page.
- First add the file to your site by dragging it from your computer's desktop (or other location on your computer) to SiteBuilder's Site Contents pane. Let go of your mouse to drop it into the desired site folder. (To create a new folder, right-click in the Site Contents pane and select "Create New Folder.")
- Publish your site. To speed up publishing, choose the "Only publish modified files" option.
- Record the web address of your file; write down or copy the URL. The file's address will begin with your site's domain name, then continue with the name of the folder in which you dropped your file and the file name, for example: widgetdesigns.com/files/animation.swf.
- In SiteBuilder, open the page to which you want to add the animation.
- From the "Insert" menu, click "Code Elements," then "Iframe."
- In the Iframe Properties dialog box, select "Another Web Site," then enter the web address of your file in the space provided.
- Click OK to add your iframe.
See Adding and Editing an Iframe for detailed, illustrated instructions on steps 5 through 7.
You'll see an iframe box on your page. This is the frame in which your animation will appear; resize and move it wherever you like. Preview your page to make sure the animation appears where you want it, then publish your changes