You can add the following Page Effects to your page:
- Page Transitions: When visitors visit and leave your page, the page opens with the effect you choose (e.g., blend, box in/out, circle in/out, checkerboard across, etc.)
- Trailing Cursors: Adds a trail to your cursor. You can choose from three different kinds:
- Text Tail: Enter your own text to trail your cursor.
- Image Tail: Select an image that will trail your cursor.
- Multi-Image Tail: Select multiple images that will trail your cursor.
- Bouncing Pictures: Choose an image to bounce around on your page when it's viewed.
- Random Apparitions: Add a picture that will appear in random places on your page.
- Edge Locked Picture: Add an image that will stay stationary on your page, even as your page scrolls.
- Scurry: Add an image that will scurry across the page.
- Border Patrol: Select up to four different images to move around the four edges of your page.
- Flyby: Select an image that will move across the page.
To add these to your page, do the following:
- Click the "Add-ons" button in the toolbar.
- When the pop-up window appears, select "Page Effects" in the left-hand frame under "Categories".
- Select a Page Effect from the right-hand frame under "Add-ons".
- A dialog box will open where you can edit the settings for the Page Effect.
- Click "OK".